"I enjoy listening to clients to understand their needs and desires and then coming up with creative solutions. I believe functional design is critical to every project. It should all work and look great too!"
"Mary was great to work with on our master bathroom addition. She was always responsive to my questions and very accommodating. Mary assisted us with selecting the tile, marble and fixtures for our new master bathroom.. Mary listened to what we wanted and she helped to design a new master bathroom that we love!"
-A.C., Bethesda, MD
I have worked at Case Design/Remodeling since 2007. My favorite thing about working at Case is having the opportunity to make a client’s dream come to life. I enjoy a challenge and love to work with each individual client’s different styles and preferences.
Outside of work, I love being outdoors. I spent six months hiking the Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine.
Honors & Awards
- Peninsula Housing and Builders Association - Grand Award, Kitchen over $50,000
- Professional Remodeler Magazine - Gold Award, Kitchen between $125,000-$175,000
- Professional Remodeler Magazine - Gold Award, Bathroom over $50,000
- Case Design Signature Project Award Winner - March 2016
- Case Design Signature Project Award Winner - December 2017
- Best of Houzz - Design 2018
Education & Certificates
- Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler
- Universal Design Certified Professional
- Bachelor's in History of Art and Architecture, Anthropology, and Historic Preservation - University of Pittsburgh