"It's the little details that are vital, little things make big things happen."
"We feel that we were very fortunate to have John due to his professionalism, knowledge of the industry, and his kind hearted spirit. John ensured that my wife and I thoroughly understood everything from beginning to end. He is very thorough and patient. John and his team developed the best designs which were even more than what we could have imagined. If you are looking for the best experience and desire that your project be completed in a manner that exceeds your expectations, we suggest you call Case Design and request John Audet. It will be the best decision you will ever make!"
-Steve and Andrea Hines - Silver Spring, MD
I have enjoyed working at Case since 1999. Although I have had various responsibilities over the years, I find that working with clients, helping them with their design and remodeling needs is what I have enjoyed most. Outside of work, I love to travel to places I have not visited before. I also love just about any outdoor activity such as hiking, camping and fishing. If I can combine a new destination with a fishing trip…perfect.
Honors & Awards
- Henry Spies CKBR Achievement Award
- Chrysalis Design Award: Kitchens Under $50,000
- Chrysalis Design Award: Kitchens Between $75,000 and $100,000
- Capital Contractor of the Year (COTY): Grand Prize Winner for Residential Kitchens under $50,000
- Master Design Awards: Kitchens between $50,000 to $100,000
- Master Design Awards: Silver Award Winner for Kitchens under $50,000
- Chrysalis Design Award: Bathroom Renovation over $50,000
- Chrysalis Design Award: Bathroom Renovation under $50,000
- 2014 Capital Contractor of the Year (COTY): Grand Prize Winner for Universal Design
- Exclusive Recommended Badge on Houzz.com
- Best of Houzz - Service 2016
- Best of Houzz - Service 2018
Education & Certificates
- BA – University of MD
- Certified Remodeler
- Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler
- NARI Universal Design Certified Professional