"I love design since it allows me to be both pragmatic and creative simultaneously - to construct something functional and beautiful."
I started working with Case Design/Remodeling in 2014 and have been in the remodeling industry since 2006. Each client I work with brings a unique view point and a distinct set of concerns that need to be addressed. Collaborating to help solve those issues in their home, which will drastically change and enrich their daily lives, is very fulfilling. The ultimate success is to see the different elements of the design come together to achieve a cohesive style, while functioning better than before.
My free time is spent swimming, doing yoga, visiting farmer’s markets and estate sales. I’m also passionate about sustainable living/design, and love both modern & street art.
Honors & Awards
- Case Design Signature Project Award Winner - September 2016
- Best of Houzz - Design 2018
Education & Certificates
- BA in International Relations - University of Mary Washington
- MA in Interior Design - Marymount University
- Member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
- NARI Universal Design Certified Professional
- NARI Certified Kitchen & Bath Remodeler