"My goal is to 'marry' beauty and function. There is nothing more satisfying than creating a space that is both useful and aesthetically pleasing."
I have been a part of the design industry since 2009. My favorite part of this job is collaborating with my colleagues to find the best design solution. I am always inspired by my clients, who are all unique in their individual tastes and backgrounds. My clients give me the opportunity to experience design using a variety of styles, color schemes and budget possibilities. I enjoy talking to clients, getting to know them and helping them, find their own personalized design style. I love seeing their personalities shine through, making each space their own. I am grateful for having the opportunity to do what I love on a daily basis.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family, gardening and working on home improvements.
Honors & Awards
- Case Design Signature Project Award Winner - March 2016
- Case Design Signature Project Award Winner - March 2017
- Case Design Signature Project Award Winner - June 2017
- Case Design Signature Project Award Winner - December 2017
- Best of Houzz - Service 2018
- Featured on Houzz
- 2018 Crystal Design Award Winner - Kitchen Category
Education & Certificates
- Bachelors of Arts in Interior Design - The Art Institute of Washington
- Associates of Fine Arts - Northern Virginia Community College
- NARI Universal Design Certified Professional
- NARI Certified Kitchen & Bath Remodeler